Because the Hospes Lategum was founded in the Roman era, many of the terms in use are Latin.
- Hospes Lategum
- Literally "The Latex's Hosts". This is used to refer to the society as a whole, as well as more than one Host in a group.
- Hospes Lategis
- The singular form. The plural of Hospes has a long E; the singular, a short one.
- A single living latex symbiont.
- Plural of Lategis; refers to more than one, as well as the entire Lategum Collective.
- A person who has been joined to a Lategis, or one who is seeking to do so.
Written 2016-09-23 by α8369